Happy Mother's Day to a woman who can do it all. As I get older and feel like life gets busier I have no idea how you did (and still do) it all. I feel crazy busy with just a husband and a job. Somehow you managed to take care of a husband, 3 kids (and millions of others at the house all the time), and finish school all while making costumes, putting on class parties, baking cakes, and the list goes on and on. I say all of this to say--you rock mom! I have no idea how...but you rock!
Okay, I confess. I just copied that from my sister's blog. But I thought it was a well-worded and I have the same sentiments. Hopefully Mom checks my blog first. :)
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Alisha. I probably would have read your first, but Christy was here to make sure I read hers first! You post much more often than she does so I usually look at yours then use your links to get to Amber's and Christy's. Thanks to all of you. I love the pictures. Love, MOM
Clever Alisha, clever. I didn't realize I needed to copyright my blog posts--live and learn.
Post a Comment