That's the original Sharkdog right there. And below is the new Sharkdog. Can you see the resemblance?
Thursday, December 18, 2008
The Sharkdogs
People often ask about Sharkdog's name, but no one seems to be familiar with Sharkdog's namesake. Two weeks ago, a woman at church asked about his name and I explained it was from a cartoon. Then Last week, she showed up with a special treat for Sharkdog.

That's the original Sharkdog right there. And below is the new Sharkdog. Can you see the resemblance?

That's the original Sharkdog right there. And below is the new Sharkdog. Can you see the resemblance?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
For what it's worth, I knew what it's origins were after you reminded me once. I used to LOVE that show! Especially when the Terrible Thunder Lizards got an episode in :-)
You're one of the few people I've met that are familiar with the show. I had never seen it before I had my own Sharkdog.
Post a Comment