Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy birthday

...to one of my favorite monkeys!

amiya

You are such a special girl and I'm so proud to be your aunt. I'm always impressed with your intelligence and sense of humor and wish that we could spend more time together. You are such a big help to your mom and dad and are so loving towards your sister and we are all so very proud of you.

Happy Birthday!

Cafe Central

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brings back great memories of when we were in Vienna with Amiya and Emmy. Two of the best pictures of me you've posted. :)

Alisha said...

Mom, you were actually in the first photo, but you weren't looking at the camera and I knew you would complain about it, so I cropped you out. For this post. I still have the photo with you in it. And after reading this recently, I decided you're just going to have to get over not being in photos.