Had I found the photos, I would included a picture of me showing off the fish I had just caught on one of the many times my dad took me fishing. And I probably would have included the photo of my soccer team that my dad helped coach. And I don't think I could have left out the photo of my dad and me sitting in the bluebonnets. What child who grew up in Texas doesn't have at least one photo sitting in the bluebonnets? But instead I will just include this photo from my parents' visit to Vienna earlier this year.
I've always been a daddy's girl. We have many of the same interests and the same taste in movies and music. One of my favorite memories is when we went to see Paul McCartney in concert together for my 22nd birthday. I love it that we like so many of the same things.
Happy Father's Day, Pops!
2 comments:
No fair. I was on a boat in the Bahamas, so I couldn't write a post about Dad on Father's Day.
I would have LOVED to see those soccer pictures. For some reason I still find it hilarious that the team was called the Teddy Bears.
so cool that you saw paul mccartney ! loved your photos of the naan pizza. and your dog is adorable. i would love to follow your private blog. can you send me an invite? :)
Post a Comment