Oh, and I was quite pleased to find cheddar and sour cream chips. They're not Ruffles, but they're pretty good.
---------
If you think I've been slacking off with the blogging, you're probably not reading our private family blog. I post over there several time a week. And while most (all?) of it so far has been about our beautiful daughter and how she joined our family, I do have some crafty stuff coming up. And perhaps even some witty observations about life in Vienna. If you'd like access to the private blog, send me an email (my address is on my profile) or leave me a comment.
8 comments:
Would love to join in on the fun!
can you add me to your family blog
would love to read about your family adventures in vienna!
Somehow I have lost you family blog page! I thought I had it saved, but I guess not. I only had this one. So let me know what the address is. I'm in the process of sending you an email too! love, Karen
Please add me to your family blog. :)
hi, ich würde auch gern den family blog lesen. viele grüße auf die andere seite von wien.
Ditto. Add me too; I'm tired of reading over Gina's shoulder.
frauniepi - I don't have your email address, but if you send that to me I can send you an invitation.
Everyone else should have received an invitation by now. If you haven't, please send me your email address because I probably sent the invite to the wrong address.
Post a Comment