Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A few photos

I'm not sure whether Shark Dog has excellent vision or if it's just his natural hunting skills, but he's always finding something hiding in the grass when he goes for his evening walk. Can you see what he's been hunting?



Here's a close-up. It's a hedgehog! One night we saw about five of these on the evening walk.





Saturday night there were two firework shows at the Danube River -- one of which we could see from our windows. So I decided to try out the "firework" setting on my new camera. A couple turned out nicely, but I think they would have been better if I had been using a tripod.




One last photo...


That's a corner full of scooters (and one motorcycle). And I think 5 out of 7 are Vespas. Our pretty little scooter is going to fit right in!






6 comments:

Unknown said...

whew...I was worried about it. Now I can sleep through the night!

Alisha said...

Jealousy is an ugly color, Bankfarter. (Know what that's from?)

Sharkdog said...

I know what it's from.

Anonymous said...

Somebody has a little too much free time on their hands.

Candace said...

You know i was catching up on your blog reading it thinking, why on earth is sharkdog doing laundry and cooking, then i realized this was not sharkdog's blog at all!

Alisha said...

Sharkdog absolutely refuses to do any laundry. He doesn't like the wet paws. And I don't let him do any cooking because he won't wear a hairnet and I have an unnaturally strong aversion to hair in my food.