Since the kids didn't get to go trick-or-treating, we had a little indoor trick-or-treating fun after dinner. I told the kids I would be behind one of four doors and they waited in the living room while I went into one of the other rooms. Then they knocked on each door until they found the room I was in, then yelled "trick or treat" while I passed out the candy. It's not quite the same as the U.S. tradition, but everyone seemed to enjoy it.
Here are all of the kiddos in their costumes.
Sharkdog also dressed up, but he didn't make in the photo. Just like most little kids, he only kept his costume of for a few minutes. However, I was able to get some photos later on when I bribed him with a piece of bread. That dog will do anything for some bread!
Here he is getting into costume:
What? You'll give me some bread if I put on my mask?
And the transformation is complete:
The phantom of the opera is here!
Visit Tip Junkie for more Halloween show-and-tell.
5 comments:
I'm glad the Ghost bowling was a hit. Your ghosts were really adorable. Sharkdog was pretty cute too.
You and Brian really need to look into maybe having some kids. I am getting really worried about this obsession with Sharkdog and treating him like a human. He has a better life than I do!
That is a hilarious phantom of the opera! The kiddos are SO cute!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Man, I would LOVE to meet sherkdog one day and get his pawtograpgh
Adorable pictures!! Love the dog costume, my dog would never sit still for that! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Post a Comment