Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Smackdown

I was going to title this post Ruff Housin', but that was too cheesy for even me. And I love puns. And cheese. So that's saying something.

Since Friday, we've been dog sitting Daisy. She'll be with us for three weeks while her family attends a retreat and goes on vacation. I wasn't sure we were going to make it the first few days. The dogs love to wrestle and it seemed like they could go at it all day. I don't think Sharkdog has any idea that he's half Daisy's size. Nevertheless, he has some good moves. These are some of my favorites.

The scissors hold
scissors hold

The ankle biter
ankle biter

And one of my favorite moves is when Sharkdog sits on Daisy -- and she just humors him.
conqueror

Fortunately, things have settled down a bit and I'm pretty sure we'll be able to make it through the next three weeks. They're pretty adorable when they're nice and calm.

bff

5 comments:

Patrick Jones said...

Some video of Shark Dog flying off the couch would be good. Maybe you could get him a cape.

Candace said...

I am fond of the scissor hold myself. It seemed the most productive of the moves.

suzspeaks said...

oh my word...SO cute!

Summer said...

awwww, they're so cute! i remember we watched a dog for a few weeks when trigger was younger and it was CRAZY! they were all over each other and wrestling non-stop! i'm jealous that you got your first snow - elijah is dying for it to snow here. i told him to keep dreaming, ha! :-)

Alisha said...

Sharkdog already has a cape -- now if I can just get him to leap off the couch and tackle Daisy, I'll break out the video camera.

They still have daily wrestling matches when we let them.